Littleton Grist Mill
18 Mill Street
Built by Solomon Mann in 1797. The mill is oldest commercial structure in New Hampshire north of the state capitol. It sits along the embankment of the Ammonoosuc River, which sustains a drop of 235 feet as it runs through Littleton with a 144-foot drop in the village district (Niagra Falls drops 183 feet.) In 1997, the mill buildings were completely restored and is an operating mill. The building houses the mill, gift shop, restaurant featuring decks over the river and office space. A covered walking bridge that crosses the Ammonoosuc river abuts the mill and is part of the town's River Walk.
Grist Mill, restaurant, and three offices.